Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Movie quote quiz

Today's quote:

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."



Answers to last quotes:

1.---"They're here!"---Poltergeist
2.---"Play it, Sam. Play, 'As Time Goes By'. ----Casablanca
3.---"Colonel Von Luger, it is the sworn duty of all officers to try to escape."---The Great Escape
4.---"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: 'With great power comes great responsibility.'" ---Spiderman
5.---My name is Will Turner, my father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins.------Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl
6.--"Hasta la vista, baby." ---Terminator 2: Judgement Day

3 comments:

curious librarian said...

"The Terminator" - Arnold S. (I'm not even going to try to spell his last name!) Have a good one John!

Kathe

Kristy T. said...

Movie quotes...
1.) Rocky
2.) To Sir with Love
3.) Forrest Gump
4.) Scarface
5.) The Shining

cary's girl said...

Wizard of Oz!